Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Forward (#ThinkKit Day 30)

#ThinkKit Day 30:

I stole this photo from Google.

A Single Word

What one word sums up the past year? Now: unpack, unfold, and uncover it. What does it represent? What events float to the top when you think about your word? And, okay, if you can't limit yourself to a single word...use a (select) few.

The word of my year was forward. Since the beginning of the year I've been moving forward in so many aspects of life - new job, new place, new habits, new hobbies. There's all this momentum, and I feel like I'm in the middle of heading somewhere great, though I don't necessarily know where or what that is. It's awesome and scary and exciting, and all I know is I'll keep going forward, until I get there, and then I'll go forward some more, or maybe sideways, or some other direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.