Monday, December 22, 2014

Surprise Jams (#ThinkKit Day 21)

#ThinkKit Day 21 asks:

Ooh! Aah!

What surprised you this year? Was it a jump-out-of-your-seat shocking moment? Learning something new that really flipped your wig? A moment in time that left you speechless? A friend or stranger's actions that really blew your mind? Leave us slack-jawed and standing silent...or at least thoughtfully quiet for a few seconds!

Here's something that shocked the hell out of me this year: I learned that I actually like Taylor Swift's music. I like to think I have decent taste (don't we all?), but I wholly admit that I love some terrible songs, in addition to the "good" stuff. I had considered Swifty to be a little beyond what I liked to jam to, but all right, it's catchy. We played this song at a dance party over the weekend, and it was super fun. So I give up, and give Taylor Swift one more number in her quest for world domination. But seriously, play the song and try not to dance in your seat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.